Demolition X
Welcome to Team Demolition X
This time around, the forum is open to the public. Please feel free to register and join tournaments.

Our home is your home.
Demolition X
Welcome to Team Demolition X
This time around, the forum is open to the public. Please feel free to register and join tournaments.

Our home is your home.
Demolition X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where the best reside...Complete Dueling Dominance is Demolition X!

HomeDX PrefaceLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Graphic Updates, Flash Games, and Yu-Gi-Oh Info to be added soon.
DX has begun the search for new members. Test out if you plan to be committed and an active member.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
KingWolfy
The Practice Field Vote_lcapThe Practice Field Voting_barThe Practice Field Vote_rcap 
BlackLeg-Sanji
The Practice Field Vote_lcapThe Practice Field Voting_barThe Practice Field Vote_rcap 
Senoue
ArcanaForce0
Valerie
Nico Robin
Kasona
DoodleBop
Light of Destruction
Latest topics
» DX vs BS
The Practice Field EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:29 pm by KingWolfy

» DX vs IT
The Practice Field EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:22 pm by KingWolfy

» DX vs SR
The Practice Field EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:38 pm by KingWolfy

» LOD's Application
The Practice Field EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:56 pm by KingWolfy

» DJMANIAX
The Practice Field EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:22 pm by Valerie

» Give Up Robot
The Practice Field EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:08 am by KingWolfy

» Super Mario Crossover
The Practice Field EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:53 am by KingWolfy

» DX vs KOU = Forfeited
The Practice Field EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:24 pm by KingWolfy

» DX vs PX = Forfeited
The Practice Field EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:31 pm by KingWolfy

The Practice Field

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingWolfy
Team Leader
KingWolfy

The Practice Field Empty
PostSubject: The Practice Field   The Practice Field EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:35 pm

Hello everyone. As you probably saw in my previous post. I am trying to set up practice wars with teams. However, while doing that I've decided to take a different approach and tried to assemble some people from different teams to help us out. There purpose is to help the team get ready for wars. This topic has been posted to assist us in working out oue kinks in teamwork.

First thing first is to get the team to join this network at different times. The indiviuals selected will be able to stay in the network, but our teammates will replace each other at different times during the matches. This is to get our people used to competing. This is only a trial run to see how the process works, but hopefully it will do some good.
I am still gathering my friends to help out so please keep watch over this topic.

*Also, Thank You to everyone that is helping me out with this. I really appreciate it.*

The Network For People That Were Given This Link:
Hamachi: DX Practice Field
Pass: 123
Back to top Go down
https://demolitionx.forumotion.com
KingWolfy
Team Leader
KingWolfy

The Practice Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Practice Field   The Practice Field EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:07 am

A few updates on this topic. I have already started enlisting the help of some friends of mine to help us out during this time. So far we have Atlus, Sasori, KingMP94, and Supreme_King. These are all some top-notch players and they can really help us out. I am trying to get three more people so that we have a versatile opponents. I'll keep you all posted.
Back to top Go down
KingWolfy
Team Leader
KingWolfy

The Practice Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Practice Field   The Practice Field EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:47 am

With KuzKan added to the list. We know have enough people to start doing practice matches. Of course, myself and Arcana will be playing against you all. We want to make sure you all understand the formats and can work together.

The first format we are starting with is FE. FE stands for Furious Elite. Its and old team that no longer exist. This format consist of a sort of tag style format. You have two teams with possibly two or three subs each. Here is an example of how the format works:

Team A:
Kevin
Blake
James
Sarah

Team B:
Susan
Fred
Prince
Sam

Matches:
Kevin vs Susan = Kevin
Kevin vs Fred = Kevin
Kevin vs Prince = Prince
Prince vs Blake = Blake
Blake vs Sam = Blake

The aspect of the FE format is to eliminate your opponents team. A few key factors is to remember that once a deck is used you cannot change it. So if you win, it is important that the loser talk to his team so that they can prepare for the duel against the winner. This format shows how well you all can communicate as a team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Practice Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Practice Field   The Practice Field Empty

Back to top Go down

The Practice Field
Page 1 of 1